Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As you might know, I am curious about how hope influences our actions, thoughts, feelings and relationships. I am also curious about what others think, feel and believe about hope and hoping. So I quickly posted the comment from my last posting in the hopes that it would engage others. I also had to think about the query as I celebrated 'Family Day Weekend' with my family at the lake. However, as I feared, I am not technologically competent enough to know how to moderate comments on my blog. With that in mind, I decided I would do what I can do at the moment. I will respond in a new posting.

I can tell you that I often hear adults say that 'things look, feel, and sound different' after they spend time making hope visible and accessible in the various hope-focused workshops that I have participated in. Teachers tell me that their relationships with their students shift the day after they have completed an activity from Nurturing Hopeful Soulsresource. I plan to ask teachers how their relationships look, feel and sound different after they begin making hope visible and accessible in their interactions with students. In the meantime, I look forward to hearing what others think, feel and believe. I also look forward to learning how to moderate my blog.

No comments: